Join your collegues in the industry for the Annual Membership Meeting.
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
You are invited to attend the Virginia 1st Annual Membership Meeting. The program will include the following sessions:
- Welcome to the Virginia Department of Emergency Management by Patrick Cox, Vest Coordinator
- Exploring Workplace Recovery Options: Sungard Trailer Tours by Ryan McGill
- Using Drones in Crisis Management by ERUdyne Drone Flight School by Susan Novak
- Crisis Communications:The importance of being prepared for anything by Robert Gemmill
- Regulatory Panel Discussion, Phil Meade, Facilitator
There will be no cost to Members and Strategic Partners. You must be a Member or Strategic Partner to attend. Not a Member? Join Now. Two attendees are included with every institution membership.
We hope you can make it!