Join your collegues in the industry for the Annual Membership Meeting.
Thursday, October 24, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
You are invited to attend the Virginia 1st Annual Membership Meeting. The program will include the following sessions:
- Cybersecurity and Intersection with BCP by Karen Cole, CEO of ASSURA
- Active Shooter Exercise by Michael Freeman, FBI
- Introduction to the US Treasury by Dawn Yardeni
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management presentation and facility tour by Jason Eaton
- Multi- Regulator Panel facilitated by: Philip Mead, Supervisory Examiner, FDIC
There will be no cost to Members and Strategic Partners. You must be a Member or Strategic Partner to attend. Not a Member? Join Now. Two attendees are included with every institution membership.
We hope you can make it!